Friday, July 13, 2012

Lets get it started...

Hello Fellas :-)
Some of you may already know me from my old Blog which I wrote together with a close friend of mine, Nina, and some of you might be getting to know me for the first time ever. I am a 22 year old student, life lover, fashion addict, beauty addict and generally someone who is open for everything and tries to enjoy life as much as possible while still reaching for my goals ^^
This Blog will involve everything fashion, beauty but also lifestyle related whether its music, food or travelling. All of which I enjoy very much :-) Apart from that it will also include my move from Vienna to Sweden which I consider a start of a brand new life as I've never been that far away from home for so long! I am going to study Fashion Management in Boars. Wish me luck! As an introduction some outfit pictures from recent months:







xx, V.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you very best luck for your 'brand new life' dear. Hope you will enjoy your new place too.

    Have good day !
    Kisses!
    Minnie-->IndoliciousStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allesammt einfach hammer!!!! Das vorletzte ist jawohl auch total rattenscharf.

    http://polischka-rockt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete