Monday, September 10, 2012

50 shades of Grey



Hej, just some impressions of todays outfit :-)
Had one of the best lectures today ever....swedish teachers are just epicly cool. Soooo much better and laid back than Austrian ones. I am so excited about my fashion education!
Too bad I feel like I am about to get sick since the heating in our apartment only occassionally works. Hope the landlord gets it fixed before frosty winter temperatures arrive in the city. Tomorrow I have a lecture about Creative Businessmanship and so far I have heard only good things from students who already had that course. And besides that I have a Fashion Brand Management group assignment to work on in the next weeks. So much fashion. So much creativity. I love it! And tomorrow I have yet another swedish class. Unfortunately I missed one last week. We'll see how that goes ;-)

Hej, då

Picka, V






4 comments:

  1. Viktoria!! Red hair contrast to grey sweater for fall; thats HOT! ;)

    Milla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're so pretty :-)
    Love your outfit especially your bag!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a cute button. I wanna squeeze your cheeks :D

    ReplyDelete