Monday, September 24, 2012

Update: Current Beauty Favourites

source: google.com

source: google.com
So these are the things that I am currently obsessing over in the Beautyworld!

Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette. Everything you need eyeshadow-wise in one palette! I especially love the colors 'Sin' and 'Sidecar'. And the quality is impeccable.

Yves Rocher 360° Lenght Mascara. Got this one as a gift for my order and this is one hell of a great mascara. It separates and gives volume. One of the best mascaras I ever tried!

Clinique 'Naturally' mascara. Got this at Hanover airport and it is good for a more natural look with long lashes. This is definitely my go-to mascara for every day.

MAC Viva Glam 'V' lipstick. The perfect color for everyday and the texture is divine. Plus, by purchasing it you also donate to MAC's Aids Fund!

Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzer. What can I say?! As Winter approaches I get more and more pale and this is by far the best Bronzer in my book as it is not shimmery and looks very natural. Obsession!

L'Oreal 'Nutri-Gloss Crystal' Shampoo comes without any silicones so I really like it. It's lightweight and therefore perfect for oily/greasy hair plus it adds so much shine. Heaven :-)

Body Shop Tea Tree Oil for acne. Natural spot treatment that gets the job done (use it overnight!) and also reduces redness significantly!

RAU 'Silvercream' moisturizer against Acne. I use this as a night treatment and my skin has never been in better shape even though I don't do much to it and use some rather cheap, simple cleanser! I think when it comes to skincare less is more. And as someone who suffered from reeeally severe acne it is even more important to not use too many and too harsh product as this irritates the skin even more and makes everything worse!

What products do you guys swear by? Any recommendation?

xx, V

1 comment:

  1. die naked palette wäre ein traum :)
    ich hoffe, ich kann sie mir dieses jahr noch erfüllen ^_^

    ReplyDelete