Saturday, December 8, 2012

My beloved Summer where are thou?

Keeping in mind that it is minus 13 degrees outside and the heaters in my apartment decided to probably go on summer vacation, my desire to lie somewhere on a beach sipping on a Magarita is endless! Gosh, even though I am slowly but surely developing a christmas mood, I am so not into freezing my ass off. And the sad thing is, that it is much more warm in the basement. I mean what the heck?! What's up with that? Anyways, to cheer everyone up that is also currently wrapped in a blanket trying to stay somewhat warm, some pictures to remind us all that summer will eventually come by again :-)

here, here. here
Tomorrow this time, I'll arrive in Hanover. Finally! Can't wait to see my family again and call dibs on the seat next to our fireplace :-D

xx, V

3 comments:

  1. omg... I just miss summer sooo much!! We have around zero degrees here with snow ... It looks nice but it doesnt feel nice! haha :D

    Much Love,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to summer? Borås!

    xoxo Gozika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you the best holiday V ;) See you next year!! (but luckily I can stalk you here in the meanwhile, hehe)

    xxx, Milla

    ReplyDelete