Monday, January 7, 2013

Blog presentation: Strangeness and Charms

Today I will give you a short presentation of the lovely Dahi and her Blog.

For this matter I asked her a couple of questions which she answered for me:

What was the reason for you to start a Blog? (Was waren deine Beweggründe einen Blog zu starten?
Different people told me they liked my way of dressing. Even my boyfriend said so. Actually it was him that encouraged me to start a Blog. I probably would've never started without his encouragement. Before that I already had 2 literature blogs going, but I never felt secure enough to open my own fashion blog.
Mir wurde von vielen Seiten mitgeteilt, dass ich einen guten Kleidungsstil habe. Auch mein Freund hat mir das oft gesagt. Er war es auch, der mir Mut gemacht hat,
einen Blog zu eröffnen. Ohne ihn hätte ich wohl nie angefangen.
Davor hatte ich bereits zwei Literaturblogs, aber einen Modeblog zu eröffnen, dafür fehlte mir immer der Mut.
What's your blog about? (Worum geht es in deinem Blog?)
My Blog is about everything that enrichens life. Beauty and Love. I can find beauty in a lot of things. Fashion, travelling, books and art. That's what it's all about!
In meinem Blog geht es um alles, was mein Leben bereichert: Schönheit und Liebe. Ich liebe die Schönheit und finde sie in vielem. Der Mode, dem Reisen, Büchern und der Kunst.
Darum geht es in meinem Blog.
Who are your rolemodels when it comes to fashion? (Wer sind deine modischen Vorbilder?)

I don't have rolemodels but idols which I adore. Examples would be Coco Chanel, Simone de Beauvoir, Ada Lovelace and Florence Welch. They are rolemodels in every way!
Ich habe keine modischen Vorbilder, aber Idole, die ich verehre. Dazu zählen Coco Chanel, Simone de Beauvoir, Ada Lovelace und Florence Welch.
Weil sie Vorbilder sind - in jeglicher Hinsicht.
Who are your favourite designers? (Wer ist dein Lieblingsdesigner?)
I love the creations of Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, since ever.
Ich liebe die Kreationen von Karl Lagerfeld für Chanel, immer schon.
What is an absolute fashion must-have for you? (Was ist für dich ein absolutes Fashion Must-have?)
Oh, that's difficult....I would say, big jewelry and a fancy bag can enhance (almost) every outfit. That's why I think acessories are absolute must-haves!
Oh das ist schwierig ... Ich würde sagen, großer Schmuck und eine edle Tasche können (fast) jedes Outfit aufwerten. Daher sind Accessoires meine absoluten Must-haves!
If you could chose to be someone else for a day, who'd you be? (Wenn du für einen Tag jemand anderes sein könntest, wer würde das sein?)
I would always chose to be myself, not somebody else.
Ich würde immer mich selbst wählen, nie jemand anderes.
Here are some lovely pics of Dahi's Blog:



xx, V

No comments:

Post a Comment